The guys are finally able to get together in person!! They discuss White Claw, DoorDash, and what’s been happing in the PNW since they last talked.
01:27 – Brogan talks about smuggling himself into Pierce County, Scott gives props to the White Claw drink, and Justin talks about his and Scotts last get together at Dusty’s in Tacoma (Episode 112). Brogan and Scott talk about eating at Alfred’s in Tacoma, what they ordered, and Brogan talks about working for DoorDash prior to the Covid-19 break out. Justin shares how Red Robbin gives delivery drivers their own cup of fries when picking up orders, and Brogan talks about his awkward adventures in delivering.
11:00 – Scott shares his love for straws, his hate for floaties in his drinks, and Brogan talks about tap covers to keep fruit flies from flying up the spout. He describes how his puppy hates flies, gives props to Lisa Pet Pawlor, and Justin talks about his recent float at Urban Float. He talks about his hurdles with technology at work, Scott talks about the benefits of floating, and they both explain how they feel after they float.
20:25 – Brogan declares “there ain’t now law with a Claw”, Scott talks about the great tweets from the City of Kent, and Justin encourages listeners to take advantage of the float deals. Justin gives a shout out to Fab Lab and their new masks they have for sale, Brogan talks about his favorite snack foods, and Scott requests listeners to let them know of dispensaries that they think would be good to have on the podcast.
35:55 – Justin shares what he’s been watching on Disney +, they give their thoughts on the Jeff Goldblum show, and Justin talks about Union Club being open again. Justin talks about the sail boat that washed ashore on the beach of Chambers Bay Regional Park and Brogan explains how boat tabs work. They end the show with doing a White Claw chug and discuss their post show plans to visit the Brass Lantern.Support The Grit City Podcast
- Lisa's Pet Pawlor — Let us provide your pet with reliable, caring service!
- Urban Float — Floating is clinically shown to reduce pain and improve quality of sleep.
- City of Kent, WA on Twitter — Official Twitter account of the City of Kent, Washington. Home of the McChevron. Not monitored 24/7. Call 911 for emergencies.
- FabLab Tacoma Face Masks — Fab Lab in Tacoma has reusable Face Masks available for purchase.
- Boat called Apocalypse runs ashore near Chambers Baye — It has been over three weeks since a sailboat named the Apocalypse washed ashore on the beach of Chambers Bay Regional Park.
- Tacoma Ghost Tours Tribute, Dusty's Hideaway