On this episode, the guys get together to cover a variety of topics ranging from movies to future guests. Special thanks to GCP’s Patreon Subscribers, if you haven’t signed up yet, please visit gritcitypodcast.com to find out how!
00:08 – Brogan complements Justin on living his best life, they discuss what leftovers they have from Thanksgiving, and what they’ve been up to since the holiday. Brogan shares the fun of building the bar during Covid and they each give their review of the movie Dead Pool. They talk about other movies they’ve been watching and Scott give his review of the movie The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot.
15:30 – They discuss professional paraders, the deals they got on Black Friday, and when Clownvis will be coming on the show. Brogan talks about his plans to get a real Christmas Tree, explains the process of cutting down the tree, and Justin shares how his cat handles their tree. Jeff talks about his new kitten, Justin poses a question to the group for discussion, and Jeff talks about wanting to get Krampus 253 on the show.
29:42 – Brogan explains what Battle of the Oranges is, Jeff talks about Squid Fishing, and Justin reflects on the BNI back in the day. He shares past stories from Reddit on BNI, Scott explains how octopuses catch their pray, and they scroll through Brogans gifs that he’s posted on Discord. Brogan talks about correcting his fatty liver, what he has to drink in the house, and Scott shares his inability to talk politics with others.
45:16 – Brogan talks about Uncle Roger and his reviews, they talk about boxing and UFC fights that are happening, and Mike Tyson’s upcoming fight against Roy Jones Jr. Scott recommends Mike Tyson’s podcast, Jeff drops a joke on the group, and Brogan follows up with one of his own. They open up the conversation to the listeners, Brogan talks about upcoming movies he’s planning to watch and they close out talking about houses in Egypt.Support The Grit City Podcast
- Happiest Season Movie — A woman learns that her girlfriend hasn't come out to her conservative parents.
- The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot — A legendary American war veteran is recruited to hunt a mythical creature.
- Krampus253 — Hello mortals. I'm a Victorian inspired Krampus who lives deliciously at the @productivityparlour in Tacoma Washington.
- Battle of the Oranges – Ivrea, Italy
- Washington Squid Fishing on Facebook — This is the one stop for squid fishing in Washington! All are welcome