Brogan, Jeff, Justin, and Scott chat about the heated PNW, Rustin Way Drama, VR, and virtual brands.
01:17 – Jeff kicks off the episode with his safe word, discusses strange con bathroom experiences, and Scott proposes a new con idea. They talk about the heat in the PNW, the flooding around the country, and Brogan talks about recently catching Covid. Brogan gives his review of the show Yellowstone, Justin talks about staying in Boseman Montana, and they discuss Ceezer going to Egypt.
17:43 – Brogan talks about visiting the Brick Saloon, Justin talks about his wife wanting a Vespa, and his brand-new windows. Scott reflects on the original GCP logos, Justin gives a shout-out to Raise the Bar Triathlon, and Scott dives into Scott Topics. Jeff talks about the Russian flight that went down, Justin talks about finding the cops that live stream on FaceBook, and discusses how GCP got started with the Union Club.
40:02 – Justin talks about Rustin Way temporarily discontinuing selling Mexican-style food at their farmer's market, the vendors impacted, and Brogan talks about the restrictions of what he can sell at his business based on other companies in his area. They discuss better ways it could have been handled, Brogan's dog stairs, and the number of subway shops in the area.
55:33 – Brogan talks about discovering the carmelized onions he uses for the hot dogs at Cosmic Bottles, Justin talks about his new VR, and the discovery of IHOP's two virtual brands. They talk about other virtual brands, toss around other food ideas, and Scott talks about the best way to enjoy a meatball sandwich.Support The Grit City Podcast
- RCF Exteriors & Remodeling | Facebook — Exterior and remodeling specialists.
- Raise the Bar - Raise the Bar — If you believe, like us, that variety is the spice of life, welcome to our flavor of fitness!
- Jetson ONE flying car makes its first eVTOL commute to work — Awaiting delivery of its first flying cars to customers next year, Swedish electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft (eVTOL) company Jetson has given the world a look at what future commutes to work may be like – this time with its CEO strapped in at the commands.
- Samson Sky’s Flying Car Could Soon Hit the Market After FAA Approval – Robb Report — This New Flying Car Could Hit the Market in Weeks After Getting FAA Approval
- Live on Patrol | Facebook — Our goal is to help inform and educate the public regarding the job of law enforcement in hopes of building community trust and relationships through transparency.
- Tacoma Farmers Market allowed to sell Mexican food again | king5.com — The controversy began when the Tacoma Farmers Market announced a directive from Point Ruston to stop selling what they described as “any Mexican style food."
- Cosmic Bottles
- Thrilled Cheese - Extra-Craveable Classic Sandwiches | Order Online for Delivery