Billy rejoins the guys to update them on what’s going on at Mary Mart and other things happening around Tacoma. Mary Mart is a retail marijuana dispensary located nearby in the south Tacoma neighborhood. They are family-owned and operated and take pride in serving their local community. They pride themselves in being well-versed in their craft and love offering their expertise and insight when it comes to marijuana and its many applications. People can learn more about Mary Mart and their upcoming events by visiting their website at: www.marymart.com.
00:03 – Scott enlightens Billy on French Toasted Pizza, the types of pizza he’s used in the past to make it, and Justin shares how listeners can find them online. Scott gives props to their newest Patreon supporter, Billy shares what has been going on at Mary Mart, and talks about the latest items that are on the market. They talk about tingsters that can be infused into food, Justin gives his thoughts on Florida, and the amazing museums and beaches there.
16:20 – They get newsy and talk about the latest bill around marijuana being voted on in Washington, Billy shares where people can find Mary Mart online, and Washington’s limits on marijuana purchases. He shares why people are not supporting the newest proposed law, their preferred strains, and Justin talks about him and Scotts newest adventure, watching the latest Battle At The Boat.
32:20 – Justin talks about the great drinks at Tacoma’s Parkway Tavern, their great menu there, and gives a Happy Birthday shout out to their friend Ken. They talk about their experiences in local escape rooms, Justin and Scott share going to Refreshments for Red Wolves at Brewers Row in Tacoma, and Justin gives a shout out to GCP’s zoologist friend, Suzanne.
44:34 – Justin promotes Grit City Magazines Patreon, they talk on how easy it is for people to support local and abroad artists through the site, and Scott shares his love for the Karpeles Manuscript Museum in Tacoma. Justin gives his review of the Washington Museum in Tacoma, Billy recommends listeners to visit Tacoma’s Skyline Pedestrian Bridge, and they talk on other places in Tacoma that are awesome to watch the sunset from.
Thanks Billy for joining the guys to catch up and let us know what’s going on at Mary Mart!Support The Grit City Podcast
- Parkway Tavern | Tacoma, WA | Craft beer, wine, cider & food — Established 1935
- How to Make French Toast Pizza — How to Make French Toast Pizza, Which Tastes as Brilliant as It Sounds
- Mary Mart — Mary Mart is bringing the best cannabis to the game. Find the very best cannabis here.
- Drinking for Conservation — Party for Polar Bears in February.
- Karpeles Manuscript Library — The Karpeles Library is the world's largest private holding of important original manuscript documents.
- About Washington State Historical Society — Founded in 1891 and now into its second century of service, the Washington State Historical Society is dedicated to collecting, preserving, and vividly presenting Washington's rich and storied history.
- Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium — Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium (PDZA) is the only combined zoo and aquarium in the Pacific Northwest.