Billy rejoins the podcast with friend Henry Hagen from The Henry Hagen Band. In addition to being a friend of the podcast, Billy represents the local cannabis store Mary Mart. Mary Mart prides themselves in being well-versed in their craft and love offering their expertise and insight when it comes to marijuana and its many applications. He's also joined the guys for 11 other episodes, find more information on those episodes at: https://www.gritcitypodcast.com/guests/billy
Henry was born and raised in the PNW and is the sole creator of The Henry Hagen Band. The bands mission in life is to spread love. Their music is influenced by personal life experiences along with a dash of Pink Floyd’s guitar solos and Eminem’s desire to be the best. Stay tuned to the end of the episode to hear one of Henry’s amazing songs!
03:20 – Justin welcomes Billy back to the podcast, talks about the past plans to have Henry on the podcast, and Billy and Henry talk about going to elementary school together. Henry shares who he is, the joy he gets from bringing people together when performing, and talks about how the band got together. He talks about opening for Three Doors Down, upcoming performance at the Oregon Hemp Fest, and they discuss treasure hunting in Tacoma.
18:58 – Henry talks about touring this year around the country starting in June, the GCP guys reflect on the Black Hole Brownies Billy brought them in the past, and they talk about what he’s brought with him this time. Billy gives some props to Mary Mart, they discuss The Nalley Valley of Tacoma, and they go through the cannabis infused fruit drinks Billy brought in.
37:55 – Scott dives into Scott Topics, they reflect on the article about a louse biting off a fish’s tongue then replacing it, and Billy shares the next cannabis treat with he guys. They jump into Jeff’s Capades, Jeff talks about the sweet lady trying to offer him help at the ATM, they each reflect on embarrassing experiences in public, and Billy talks about The Float bar in Gig Harbor.
54:33 – Justin kicks off the game Is It Tacoma, shares the three stories, and the guys discuss each of the stories and which one was based in Tacoma. Each of the guys express which article they think is from the PNW, Justin shares where each of the articles are from, and they close out the show with Henry sharing where listeners can find him online.
Thanks Billy and Henry for joining they guys for a great conversation!!!Support The Grit City Podcast
- Tacoma Stories
- The Henry Hagen Band — #indie #spreadlove #music
- Henry Hagen Band on YouTube
- Henry Hagen Band on Spotify
- The Henry Hagen Band on Instagram — Spreading Love and Making Music. We are PNW proud. Check out our music on youtube, spotify and more.
- Henry Hagen Band on ReverbNation
- Green Revolution THC Edibles & Tinctures for Wellness and Health — Choose your adventures. Live your moments.
- Mary Mart — Affordable Cannabis At Your Fingertips
- Tongue-eating louse discovered in the mouth of a fish by a student in South Africa — What's the matter, louse got your tongue?
- The Float Bar on Facebook
- HenryHagenBand (@henryhagenband) on TikTok — Watch HenryHagenBand's Newest TikTok Videos
- Mary Mart Blog — The Cannabis Blog