This time the crew talks Tacoma businesses, social media drama, Putt Stuff, Tacompton Files Podcast, animal antics, and much, much, more!
00:07 – Justin opens up this episode with a tip on how to paint your walls, Derek talks about what caused his hangover, and Scott shares his discovery of the newfound pickle shot. Justin talks about the mistakes night in Spokane, Odd Otter's latest, and community biz shifts. Scott talks about the great Odd Otter vibe, Justin expresses his love of the area it’s in, and comments on the haps of Side Piece Kitchen and Buddy’s Chicken and Waffles.
16:12 – Justin talks about Side Piece Kitchen and Buddy’s Chicken and Waffles recent collaboration, shares the deets on Best of Washington pressuring Side Piece Kitchen for advertising sales, and the guys give their review of the experience. Scott goes deep into cyberpunk dystopia, Side Piece Kitchen’s social media hustle, and the hype for this summer's Putt Stuff return.
29:25 – Justin talks about the most recent Tacompton Files Podcast episode that covered the recent armed robbery in Gig Harbor that led to a police chase to Titlow, Jeff talks about the new options of Fruit Roll-Ups, and Justin discusses Tacoma animal antics that happened at their old house. He talks about the return of the raccoon posy and Scott and Jeff talk about the value opossums bring to the world.
46:58 – Jeff warns Justin of animal gang wars potentially breaking out in his backyard, Scott's got the scoop on opossums, and why capybaras and alligators hang out. Jeff talks about his new Rubik’s Cube finding, how it works, and the key he found to get the colors right. Justin talks about debating getting back in on the Blood Bowl Game and they share their love of Galactic Druid Treats and they share their love of Galactic Druid Treats.Support The Grit City Podcast
- I Love Tacos LLC (@ilovetacos253) • Instagram
- The Coaster | Puyallup WA | Facebook
- Odd Otter Brewing Company | Facebook — Taking Dry January to a whole new level! WE ARE BACK and otterly thrilled to continue our tradition of serving the oddest beer in Tacoma. Thank you for all of the kind messages over the last few weeks. It reminds us how truly amazing our community is. This would not have been possible without your support.
- Off Day Beer and Wine | Tacoma WA | Facebook — Off Day has changed ownership and we're thrilled to be serving all from Tacoma and beyond. New changes will be comin' and we promise it'll be for the better. Cheers!
- Side Piece Kitchen | Tacoma WA | Facebook — Happy Sunday y’all! I apologize for inviting you to a petty party last night when in all actuality it was an engagement party! (Social media engagement) Law 39 says to “stir up waters to catch fish.” We did that and got far more followers/engagement than we would have if we paid someone who literally has 15 TIMES more followers than we do. (111k) Thank you for playing my game @best.ofwashington. I see you were able to provide a list of local places who’ve benefited from your services “slightly” as one of your reviews noted. Happy Sunday!
- THE TACOMPTON FILES - YouTube — We mostly post Tacoma crime shit.
- Huge police response?? : r/Tacoma — Armed robbery in Gig Harbor that led to a police chase down to Titlow.
- Episode 4: A chase, a 40mm, and a tumble. Scanner audio by Tacompton Files — This podcast is to discuss crime related issues around the Tacoma area. We will be doing (approximately) a weekly wrap up of the happenings. Listen on Spotify Send voice message
- Nutria - Wikipedia
- Rubik's Edge — The 3x3x1 Cube is a single layer problem solving puzzle toy. Its simplicity makes it great for beginners who want to build up skills to solve the iconic 3x3 Rubik’s Cube.
- Silver King Games & Hobby | Tacoma WA | Facebook — Blood Bowl is going strong in Tacoma!