This time the guys sit down with the two Marks from the podcast Chasing Ghosts. On Scooters. In Bars. With hopes of Amazon Studios picking them up soon, their goal is to ride scooters and go to haunted bars 40 hours a week. Follow them on their social media to find information on their upcoming rides and listen to their show!
1:35 – Justin shares where listeners can find GCP online, how listeners can help them out online, and give props to Jason from Castle Security and Protection. Mark talks about how their podcast came to be, how they found haunted taverns on their quests, and they talk about their tours with Andrew from Tacoma Ghost Tours. Justin talks about the old, potentially haunted, buildings in Tacoma, the different businesses that have been in The Union Club over the years, and they share their haunted experiences there.
13:01 – They talk about the difference between Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts, Mark talks about how they got into scooters, and their goal to hit 40 bars in 4 days. They give a shout out to The Sandy Hut bar in Portland, the two new ghost stories they just learned about in Tacoma, and Brogan passes out their roulette drinks. They talk about dealing with other drivers on the road, the crazy drivers in the area, and Mark shares the length of time it takes them to create the episodes.
27:15 – Justin shares his ghost experience in Wisconsin, Brogan shares his paranormal experience in one of his old houses, and Jeff talks about the recent ghost experience in his new house. Scott chimes in with his ghost story, they talk about the haunting of the Olympus hotel, and Mark shares his most recent ghost encounter in Union Washington. The show ends with conversation about the haunting of the Pythian Temple in Tacoma and Mark talks about how often they record.
Special thanks you both for joining the guys for great stories and information on your podcast!!!!Support The Grit City Podcast
- Chasing Ghosts, Ghost Chasers, Ghosts, Ghost Stories, Ghost Hunting — Chasing Ghosts. On Scooters. In Bars. Our meandering stories about ghosts, bars, and scooters. Sure, it's an odd combo, but trust us on this, it all makes sense.
- Tacoma Ghost Tours — THE FIRST & LONGEST RUNNING GHOST TOUR COMPANY IN THE CITY, TACOMA GHOST TOURS HAS BEEN IN OPERATION SINCE OCTOBER 2012
- Union Club Tacoma — The Union Club is a mixed-use project contributing to Tacoma’s growing artistic and entrepreneurial community.
- The Sandy Hut — 1430 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, Oregon
- Chasing Ghosts. On Scooters. In Bars on Facebook
- Chasing Ghosts. on Scooters. in Bars on Twitter